Tuesday 5 July 2011

An all kill from team GG!!




MBC’s ‘I Am A Singer‘ has failed to top the music charts for the very first time. Instead, ‘Infinity Challenge‘ won this week’s ‘variety program’-based music war.

The music that was sung on July 3rd’s episode of ‘I Am A Singer’ failed to place even one song in the Top 10 on Melon, Mnet, and Doshirak. The news is shocking since at least three songs or more have ranked in the Top 5 since ’I Am A Singer’ first began broadcasting.

On this flip side this week, the music from ‘Infinity Challenge-West Coast Highway Music Festival’s episode is still prevailing on the charts. Park Myung Soo and G-Dragon’s “I Cheated” is on its third day of being #1 on every chart, thereby achieving an ‘all-kill’. Also, Yoo Jae Suk-Lee Juk’s “AhpKooJung Hoodlum“, Gil-Bada’s “A Song Only I Can Sing“, and PSY-No Hong Chul’s “Please Shake” have also obtained top spots while the rest of the songs are still ranking in the Top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment